Remote | Full-time
Imagine working with an inspiring team of developers in a flexible environment, working at your own pace, not having to worry about how many days of time off you have left and even bringing your pet to work.
Now imagine all that while coding a cloud-based system that helps people to have access to the health care they need regardless of their status.
Want to be part of the mission?
We’re looking for full-stack software engineers to join our team and help us with the re-platforming of our SaaS products.
Cirrus is a modern, cloud-based Electronic Health Record system (it does everything from medical records to inventory management and billing in a hospital). We have an established technology foundation and are currently transitioning to a microservices architecture to provide extra functionality to our expanding international client base. We’re growing our product at a rapid pace (shipping new features every other week), therefore strong best practices, tidy development, design patterns, and testing is a must.
You’ll work closely with skilled members of a self-motivated multi-disciplinary team, taking part in the design, implementation, testing, and delivery of engineering solutions.
We’re looking for developers that have:
- Experience developing rock-solid and performant APIs with a modern tech stack: Ruby, Node, Elixir, or Java…
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Experience with AWS and/or any other cloud platform is a plus
- Skills working with Docker containers, Git/Github, Unix, Bash and networking/security
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery (CI/CD) tools & pipelines
- Passion for automation, simplicity, consistency, security, availability, and scalability of systems
What you’ll be working on:
- Design, code & execute new and existing microservices platform, APIs, datastores and integrations
- Implement tools and processes for scaling and faster deployment schedules
- Implement continuous testing practices to ensure quality, security, and performance
- Establish a technical vision with the development & product teams
Interested? Shoot us an email with your resume plus a couple of paragraphs explaining why you’d like to join the team!