Product Manager Revenue Cycle Manager
Saudi Arabia | Full-time
At Ecaresoft we want to reduce the cost of healthcare by creating software that helps physicians, clinics, and hospitals operate in more efficient ways. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead our Revenue Cycle Management solution for Saudi Arabia.
As the Product Manager for Revenue Cycle Management, you will work closely with development, customer success, and sales to ensure that our products meet our quality standards and deliver real value to our users. On a typical day, you will be creating functional specifications for upcoming developments (we call them shape-ups), talking with developers to unblock issues, and providing support and advice to internal and external clients on how to get the most value out of our solutions.
As a Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for owning features from ideation through development, launch, growth, and maintenance. That includes being able to:
- Develop and maintain a roadmap - balancing new features, changes in regulation, unexpected challenges, and updated process enhancements
- Develop and communicate product priorities across the company
- Create functional specifications for developers
- Track progress of development cycles to ensure the product is delivered as promised
- Ensure appropriate training materials are produced for assisting clients to use the product and provide operational support needed to maximize the product usage
- Collaborate with our customer success and support teams to identify problems and propose solutions
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- +5 years experience working with Hospitals in a Revenue Cycle Management or Insurance Cycle Management related role in Saudi Arabia.
- +3 years experience working with development & technical teams in a product manager, project manager, analyst, or consultant role.
- Proven track record of helping healthcare organizations optimize and improve Revenue Cycle and Insurance Cycle processes by implementing industry best practices and standards.
- Ability to determine and prioritize the required features and functions for a minimum viable solution. Have a clear path to grow a product in an incremental way.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: ability to clearly articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of process mapping, analysis, quality management systems and data visualization.
- Fluent in English.