Financial consultant Mexico
Mexico | Full-time
We want to reduce the cost of healthcare by creating products that help physicians, hospitals, and payers operate in more efficient ways. We’re looking for a consultant that helps us achieve this mission by removing technology as a barrier, and instead converts it into a strategic enabler for the business and our product leaders.
As a technology company, we are convinced that a great part of the success of our clients and prospects comes from giving them the best advice we can for the financial strategy, hence we are forming a team of talented people who will be the financial guru of our clients’ projects.
The abilities and skills we need you to have are:
- Bachelors degree of commerce, with accounting/ business major
- Minimum 2 years of experience in implementing ERP software projects
- Ability to audit accounting information and verify its accuracy
- Demonstrated ability on understanding client’s Business life cycle to be implemented it to application functions
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish is a must
- Strong presentation skills
- Focus on results
- Continuous improvement and learning
- Strong knowledge in M.S office.
- Good knowledge about cloud solutions is a plus
- Experience in HIS company (preferably)
You should also be able to travel and have a USA Visa.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Process Consulting
- Implementation of an ERP system
- Business Intelligence Analysis
- Analysis of accounting, financial and tax information
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Update on tax regulations
- Support in Accounting Close to clients
Are you interested? Send us your resume and cover letter indicating why you are fit for this position and your salary expectations in Mexican Pesos. (Please note we will prioritize resumes that include both these requests)