Software project manager
Saudi Arabia | Full-time
At Ecaresoft the PMO Leader holds both the leadership and management roles in the PMO. The PMO Leader is also responsible for various methods and practices around provisioning IT into the business, improving the overall PPM maturity across the Ecaresoft organization. As an arm of the overall governance function, the PMO Leader is responsible for supporting and enabling the organization’s projects, programs and structured work efforts. The PMO Leader ensures that the work of the PMO adds value, is relevant to the strategy of the Ecaresoft organization.
Primary Responsibilities and Activities
- Leads the identification and implementation of project management processes, methods, tools, guidelines and standards in order to establish a stable framework that supports all project teams and stakeholders to improve the probability of successful project delivery
- Builds and maintains relationships with ECS senior leadership and key PMO stakeholders, and acts as a trusted advisor
- Regularly reviews and evaluates opportunities to improve the project management best practices in order to achieve higher maturity in PPM
- Act as a coach to junior project managers, executives and others who need assistance and advice regarding project management practices.
- Review project proposals or plans to coordinate the determination of staffing requirements and allotment of available departmental resources for project portfolio.
- Coordinates risk assessment and mitigation.
- Continuously benchmark project management performance to identify improvements and achieve higher capability maturity in PPM.
- Define and coordinate ECS management model (meetings, sessions, etc.).
- Filters and authorize new projects to be introduced in ECS portfolio, in coordination with heads of ECS
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Availability to travel is a must
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Arabics
- Three to five years of experience in IT and business/industry
- Three to five years of leadership responsibilities
- Demonstrated experience in leading diverse teams
- Experience with one or more project management methodologies (for example, PMI PMBOK, PRINCE2 and agile).
- Program management skills and experience, knowledge of project planning tools with evidence of practical application (which is highly desirable).
- Leadership skills with the ability to develop and communicate the PMO vision.
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills in an environment where resources may not be in direct control of this role.
- Analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning and execution skills.
- Experience in Healthcare, or IT Healthcare industries is highly preferred but not compulsory
If you meet this criteria please send us your resume and salary expectations to [email protected]
*Please note that due to the high amount of applications, we will reach out only to candidates who are elegible for the role