ERP Product Manager
Monterrey, Mexico | Full Time
We’re looking for an incredible product manager to join our Cirrus Product Management team. Someone that takes ownership and is passionate about solving problems through great products.
You’ll be working on growing the ERP of Cirrus into a world class international product. Juggling between reaching new market segments and keeping our current customers happy.
Building an enterprise product that users actually love to use will be your everyday goal.
- Clearly define product specs in writing
- Talk with customers, do root problem analysis of their needs — transform these into product requirements and specs
- Rally the development and design team to create a world class product
- Work with marketing to create differentiating messages in product data sheets and other marketing collateral material
- Work with training to create useful new feature release announcements for our users and maintain product documentation up to date
- Find ways to make hospitals more efficient, profitable and reliable through our product
- Analyze our solution against key competitors in order to provide competitive analysis to the sales organization, and incorporate findings into the product roadmap
- 3+ years experience in product management or related roles
- ERP domain knowledge and expertise
- Highly experienced in the following functional processes: accounting, financial management, supply chain management, and inventory management processes
- Extensive experience gathering complex customer requirements and translating requirements into detailed user stories and acceptance criteria
- Outstanding intellectual ability, able to process and synthesize information
- Ability to define and break down customer problems into prioritized requirements
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience working with and leading cross functional teams: developers, designers, and subject matter experts
- Fluent english is a must