Outbound Marketing Manager
Monterrey | Full-time
This role is the intersection between traditional and digital marketing, we’re looking for someone who knows how to plan, measure and execute both worlds of marketing for our brands Cirrus and Nimbo.
This person will be responsible for executing our traditional or “analog” marketing strategy with activities such as finding new leads, sponsorships, partnerships, and branding outside of the internet.
We’re looking for a very organized and creative individual who’s willing to make things happen.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the arrangement and execution of our digital marketing campaigns in Hubspot (outbound) based on our prospecting lists and followers.
- Creating brand engagement through a social media strategy.
- Supporting the SEO and SEM of our brand.
- Reporting these activities directly to the Head of Marketing LATAM.
You’re ideal for this job if you’ve had the following experiences:
- Working with digital marketing.
- Creating and executing a social media strategy.
- Creating, executing and promoting events such as webinars, web summits, breakfasts with clients or prospects, among others.
- Working with CRM software like Hubspot (desirable).
Interested? Shoot us an email with your resume plus a couple of paragraphs explaining why you’d like to join the team.