Front End Architect
Monterrey | Full-time
Nimbo is a modern, easy-to-use cloud based SaaS Electronic Health Record. We use Ruby on Rails for our backend API, but rely in other modern technologies such as Elixir/Phoenix, Python/Flask, for other services. At the front we use Ember.js. We also keep a DevOps-driven culture, maintaining and deploying continuously to our production environments, relying on multiple service providers such as Amazon Web Services, Heroku and DigitalOcean.
You will work along with a self-motivated multi-disciplinary team, comfortable with the challenges of an early stage but rapidly growing product, taking part in the design, implementation, testing and delivery.
Our core values
- No Babysitting
- What’s right not who’s right
- Meaningful work, meaningful relationships
Our ideal candidate:
- Knows and believes in what KISS, DRY, SMART, SOLID, FIRST and YAGNI mean
- Is capable and highly motivated to helping people grow and sharing knowledge
- Has minumum 3 years of experience designing and writing SPAs in a JS Framework (Ember is a plus, but can be React, Vue, or Angular)
- Is experienced with JS testing frameworks
- Has experience with automated testing in Selenium
- Has experience with CSS3/SASS
- Writes clean, organized, readable and testable code
- Has experience using git version control system
- Has some experience working in the backend
- Has worked or knows SCRUM
You’ll get extra points if you have experience with gitflow’s workflow
Interested? Shoot us an email with your resume and/or github account plus a couple of paragraphs explaining why you’d like to join the team.
Website: https://www.nimbo-x.com/ Dev Blog: https://medium.com/the-backlog-by-nimbo-x