Monterrey | Full-time
Nimbo is a modern, easy-to-use cloud based SaaS Electronic Health Record. We use Ruby on Rails for our backend API, but rely in other modern technologies such as Elixir/Phoenix, Python/Flask, for other services. At the front we use Ember.js. We also keep a DevOps-driven culture, maintaining and deploying continuously to our production environments, relying on multiple service providers such as Amazon Web Services, Heroku and DigitalOcean.
You will work along with a self-motivated multi-disciplinary team, comfortable with the challenges of an early stage but rapidly growing product, taking part in the design, implementation, testing and delivery.
Our core values
- No Babysitting
- What’s right not who’s right
- Meaningful work, meaningful relationships
Our ideal candidate:
- Knows and believes in what KISS, DRY, SMART, SOLID, FIRST and YAGNI mean
- Is highly motivated and capable to help people grow and share knowledge
- Has at least 3 years of experience designing and writing REST APIs on Ruby on Rails
- Has experience with automated testing in Rspec or other testing frameworks
- Writes clean, organized, readable and testable code
- Has experience using git version control system
- Experience with SCRUM
- Has some experience working with front end as well
- Having experience with the gitflow workflow is a plus
Interested? Shoot us an email with your resume and/or github account plus a couple of paragraphs explaining why you’d like to join the team.
Website: https://www.nimbo-x.com/ Dev Blog: https://medium.com/the-backlog-by-nimbo-x