Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
Monterrey, NL | Full-time
We’re looking for a QA Analyst to work closely with project managers and the software development team to understand how features in a software development project should function and who will use them, and based on this understanding, create test scenarios designed to verify functionality and to challenge how well a feature set meets the expectations for its design.
The goal of this effort is to identify issues potentially affecting the quality of a feature and to provide clear information to assist in decision-making related to these software products.
Your mission at Ecaresoft will be to:
- Work with a dynamic Product and Engineering organization to improve the quality of our product
- Clarify ambiguities in business or functional requirements.Test and evaluate web applications to ensure that they meet specifications and usability standards.
- Develop test plans for new features and carry out the plan.
- Verify, report, and track defects found in testing and confirm resolution of defects.
- Work across the team to solidify acceptance criteria for user stories and functional requirements.
- Train on and champion for the best practices and proper techniques for software testing and quality assurance on the team.
- Coordinate with development and product to prioritize, troubleshoot and fix defects.
- Understand the features required for new software development.
- Develop knowledge of modern test and software development methodologies.
So, some skills you will be needing include:
- 2-4 years of professional experience working in an Agile environment as a QA Tester and working on a variety of solutions for cross-platform development for web applications.
- Expertise with Test Cases in a Java and an Agile environment.
- A drive to work in a startup environment, and be comfortable working across teams and with incomplete information to solve big problems.
- Experience with the full product life cycle.
- Being skilled in utilizing computer systems in a Windows-based environment.
- Basic knowledge of SQL Queries
- Experience in the Healthcare IT industry (this one is highly recommended!).
Are you interested? Send us your resume and indicating why you are fit for this position and your salary expectations at email@example.com
Feel free to share this job post in your social media and professional networks.