Quality Assurance (QA) Test Engineer
Monterrey, NL | Full-time
If you believe there is always a better way to do things, and you love working with others to find these solutions, you love the details, you regularly apply analytical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills - even in a fast-paced environment. You can multitask between multiple complex projects like a rockstar, you are inquisitive, you read the books, you’ve followed the blogs, and you’re excited to improve software through an amazing testing environment… We have a place for you!
We need someone with expertise and a passion for continuous improvement, who can help us take our QA to the next level. As a QA Test Engineer, you will work alongside a team of software engineers to help with functional testing. You will also work closely with the QA Lead to create a strategy and plan our QA work, taking into account the team’s Agile test methodologies and processes.
Your mission at Ecaresoft will be to:
- Work within an agile team ensuring all features go through a QA process in partnership with software engineers and our QA Lead Engineer during the Software Development Lifecycle including design, implementation, and execution.
- Work on writing Test Plan, Test Scenarios and Test Cases, developing and maintaining test scripts, analyzing bugs, interacting with team members and track the bugs until closure.
- Pair with developers, support engineers, and the senior level engineering team to design scalable testing strategies.
- Design, develop and document sophisticated test automation class libraries for backend/database testing and validating the application against the database.
- Participate in scrum teams working on short sprints and ensure on-time delivery with high quality.
- Participate in code review of standards, procedures, tools, and QA processes.
- Maintain automated regression suites/packages to be compliant with changing requirements and features.
Some skills you will be needing include:
- MS or BS in Computer Science, Information Technologies, and/or Software development (or equivalent).
- 1 to 3 years of software QA experience in testing environments.
- Experience working on an Agile team and being familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with unit testing and integration testing.
- Experience using object-oriented programming languages, such as Java.
- Experience with continuous integration implementations.
- Experience using a repository for managing test cases.
- (Prior experience building out new automation environments is highly preferred, but not required.)
Are you interested? Send us your resume and indicating why you are fit for this position and your salary expectations at email@example.com
Feel free to share this job post in your social media and professional networks.