Professional service manager Saudi Arabia
Saudi, Arabia | Full-time
We are looking for an expert in project management
We’re a digital health company building solutions for hospitals, physicians, and patients, currently looking for a Profesional Services Manager, who will be responsible for leading, managing and providing oversight of Ecaresoft’s service delivery for customer projects and implementations
The Professional Services Manager will provide high touch customer engagement, staff planning, quantitative business analysis, revenue cycle management, budget planning, financial modeling, performance measurement, policy implementation, compliance, and communications
This individual will be responsible for executing the strategy for new projects, developing relationships with new and existing clients and managing project delivery. This individual will spend a significant amount of time interacting with clients, monitoring and measure team performance, provide leadership in proposal development. This position requires an individual committed to the success of the business and requires someone who is an entrepreneur at heart, with the drive and energy needed to succeed, willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.
Your responsibilities will be:
The Professional Services Manager is responsible for providing oversight in developing project plans and resources estimates, monitoring and tracking project execution and ensuring budgets and timelines are met within the requirements of contracts.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with Ecaresoft’s customers and senior management.
- Proactively engage customers for reviews, project performance, and execution.
- Establishing and managing expectations of service delivery and direct staff to accomplish deadlines.
- Ensure proper staffing of all projects, on-time delivery of all deliverables.
- Must be able to develop and implement corrective action plans and engage customers in the event a project becomes in jeopardy.
- Develop knowledge internally and externally, while continuing to learn and share knowledge with customers and team members.
- Work with sales leadership to strategize on new business opportunities and lead/support proposal efforts with support from the team.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure that the scope of work is properly identified in order to respond to requirements specified in solicitation documents.
- Build and maintain proposal repositories for the storage of current and past proposal responses.
- Analyze impact (staff, schedule, and costs) when an update of statements of work and amendments are issued by the customers.
- Work with sales leadership in preparing the competitive pricing data in support of cost/ price proposal development that matches the scope of work identified during the RFP analysis/ assessment.
- Manages professional services team including professional and technical staff and provides guidance related to Project Management and related issues.
- Sets department direction and motivates staff to achieve the direction.
- Travel requirements as required at least 75% of the time
- Provides support, resources, and guidance on all proposal efforts or components of proposals as they relate to Professional Services efforts. This includes the identification, allocation, and assignment of resources in support of proposal development, creation of program management standards based on industry best practices and operating standards within the department
- Develops and implements a business vision, critical success factors, and operating plans; develops and communicates department/enterprise vision, strategies, critical success factors and plans; develops high-level migration plans. Sets direction based on alignment to business and overall standards.
- Defines individual and project performance objectives and development plans and ensures alignment with project and department objectives.
- Formulates and executes a process and organizational improvement direction and programs which enhance overall effectiveness; proactively seeks ways to improve management processes. Understands the business process, issues/problems and applies appropriate PM and IT standards and solutions.
- Hires and manages Professional Services resources and may hire and manage individual contributors; coaches and counsels team members. Determines and manages staffing strategy and plan (# of FTEs, skills needed, depth of experience, internal and external staffing mix) consistent with the needs of the department. Ensures decisions related to hiring, firing, and promotions are executed.
- In-depth knowledge of PM, Clinical and IT concepts, strategies and methodologies and their application to business opportunities;
- Strong understanding of contracts, staffing, delivery, performance, and operational excellence;
Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills with experience and comfort presenting professional briefs and presentations to senior level management, clients, and stakeholders;
- In-depth knowledge of business operations, objectives, and strategies;
- In-depth knowledge of project planning methodologies and tools and IT standards and guidelines;
- Advanced knowledge of management concepts, practices, and techniques;
- Enterprise software implementation and consulting experience.
- Healthcare industry experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a clinical or business discipline or related experience; Master’s Degree preferred.
- 6+ year’s progressive related experience with 3+ years in a leadership role.
Are you interested? Send us your resume and cover letter indicating why you are fit for this position and your salary expectations at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to share this job post in your social media and professional networks.