Clinical processes consultant
Cairo, Egypt | Full-time
One of our passions at Ecaresoft is to improve, transform and innovate on hospital processes.
We are excited about this challenge of transforming processes because it is part of our philosophy and reason for being as a company. We are very inspired to participate in special projects that help improve our clients and thus contribute to making high-quality health more accessible for any patient.
We are looking for an outstanding consultant who uses their passion and experience to support our clients to evolve their clinical processes.
This position requires extraordinary skills to help to avoid, transform and implement clinical processes that impact the quality of patient-focused processes.
The current team of Ecaresoft expects that this new member of the team will be able to promote new challenges, that has skills to share knowledge and openness to new ideas.
- You need to have a degree in Nursing, Medicine, Biomedical Engineer or Related Career
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in consulting and healthcare sector preferably
- It is important to have knowledge of process mapping, analysis, and data visualization.
- It is necessary to know deeply applicable Health Regulations
- Technical understanding of clinical policies and their application with clients
- You must understand how to execute an operations analysis.
- You must know how internal controls are established for clinical roles in a hospital.
- It is important that you have an extraordinary ability to transmit knowledge about the best clinical practices.
- It is a position that requires travel (national and international)
Send us your resume and salary expectations in EGP to email@example.com