Back-end Developer - Nimbo
Monterrey, Mexico | Full Time
Nimbo is a modern, easy-to-use cloud based SaaS Electronic Health Record. We use Ruby on Rails for our backend API, but rely in other modern technologies such as Elixir/Phoenix, Python/Flask, for other services. At the front we use Ember.js. We also keep a DevOps-driven culture, maintaining and deploying continuously to our production environments, relying on multiple service providers such as Amazon Web Services, Heroku and DigitalOcean.
You will work along with a self-motivated multi-disciplinary team, comfortable with the challenges of an early stage but rapidly growing product, taking part in the design, implementation, testing and delivery.
Our core values
- No Babysitting
- What’s right not who’s right
- Meaningful work, meaningful relationships
What we’re looking for:
- Experience developing REST APIs
- Experience with a server-side programming language and an MVC framework (like Ruby on Rails, but any other is fine!)
- Experience with a relational database systems (PostgreSQL is a plus)
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Passion for building simple and intuitive solutions for complex problems in health care
- Familiar with code versioning tools (like git)
- Manage development tasks from assignment through to production
- Knows how to work in an agile environment
You’ll be a great fit in our team if you
- Are a quick learner, capable of adapting to changes
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Great at Communication and collaboration
- Are accountable
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
Interested? Shoot us an email with your resume and/or github account plus a couple of paragraphs explaining why you’d like to join the team.