Data Engineer for Business Intelligence
Monterrey | Full-time
We’re looking for a Data Engineer to join our Business Intelligence team in Monterrey!
You’ll be working in our Digital Health care Platform that makes data more available to decision-makers in order to reduce overall health care costs. How? By standardizing and structuring data, using cutting-edge technologies, such as Data Mining, and Machine Learning.
You will work along with a self-motivated multi-disciplinary team, comfortable with the ambiguity and challenges of an early concept and taking part in the design, implementation, testing and delivery of the product.
What we’re looking for:
- Proficiency in Relational Databases
- Proficient with Python
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with Data Warehouse Kimball Methodology
- Experience with ETL
- Experience with Data Modeling
- Experience with bash scripting
- Experience integrating with API
- Desirable knowledge on Docker
What you’ll be doing:
- Design multi-tenancy Datamarts
- Give maintenance to the current ETL tool.
- Design and maintain data pipelines for different products
- Data Governance
- Improve Extraction queries times
- Help Dev-team with SQL queries
- Give maintenance to the visualization tool
What we believe in:
- The people you work and surround yourself with mean everything: people that challenge you, people you can hang out with…
- This is your life calling: be it graphic design, development, sales, etc… you want to become an “expert” through constant learning and experimentation.
- We want to leave a mark in the world through our work, our products, and the impact they have on people.
Sounds appealing? Shoot us an email with your resume and/or github account plus a couple of paragraphs explaining why you’d like to join the team.
Dev Blog: medium.com/the-backlog-by-nimbo-x