Full Stack Developer - Nimbo
Monterrey, Mexico | Full Time
We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our Nimbo development team in Monterrey!
Nimbo is a modern, easy-to-use cloud based EHR. We’re growing our customer base and our product functionality in a fast pace. Therefore we’re looking for people with strong best practices and a great ability to learn.
We mainly use Ruby on Rails for our backend APIs, but rely in other modern technologies such as Elixir/Phoenix, Node.js, Python/Django, for other services.
You will work along with a self-motivated multi-disciplinary team, comfortable with the challenges of an early stage but rapidly growing product, taking part in the design, implementation, testing and delivery.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience developing rock-solid and performant APIs and client side applications
- Coding skills with Python (Django), Elixir (Phoenix) or Ruby (Rails) is a plus.
- Experience with modern front-end JS frameworks like Ember, React, Angular, Vue…
- Quick learner, capable of adapting and switching between different programming languages & frameworks
- Great DBA / (No)SQL skills
- Being super comfortable using Git versioning tools, agile software development flows, state-of-the-art design patterns & best practices
- Able to prioritize and carry on responsibilities, calmly under pressure & with minimal oversight
- Driven to deliver and balance between “getting things done” and “long term maintainability & extensibility”
- Someone passionate about technology who loves working with like-minded individuals and doesn’t mind challenging the status quo every once in awhile.
What we believe in:
- The people you work and surround yourself with mean everything: people that challenge you, people you can hang out with…
- This is your life calling: be it graphic design, development, sales, etc… you want to become an “expert” through constant learning and experimentation.
- We want to leave a mark in the world through our work, our products, and the impact they have on people.
Interested? Shoot us an email with your resume and/or github account plus a couple of paragraphs explaining why you’d like to join the team.