Professional services director
The Professional Services Director will be responsible for leading, managing and providing oversight of Ecaresoft’s service delivery for customer projects and implementations. The Professional Services Director is accountable for the performance of all implementations and outsourcing projects.
The Professional Services Director will provide high touch customer engagement, staff planning, quantitative business analysis, revenue cycle management, budget planning, financial modeling, performance measurement, policy implementation, compliance and communications.
This individual will be responsible for executing the strategy for new projects, developing relationships with new and existing clients and managing project delivery and will be spending a significant amount of time interacting with clients, monitoring and measuring team performance, providing leadership in proposal development.
This position requires an individual committed to the success of the business and requires someone who is an entrepreneur at heart, with the drive and energy needed to succeed, willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.
Our ideal candidate will have an established background in SAAS and professional services. You will have excellent client success skills and be motivated to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
- The Professional Services Director is responsible for providing oversight in developing project plans and resources estimates, monitoring and tracking project execution and ensuring budgets and timelines are met within the requirements of contracts.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with the eCareSoft’s customers and senior management.
- Proactively engage customers for reviews, project performance and execution.
- Establishing and managing expectations of service delivery and direct staff to accomplish deadlines.
- Ensure proper staffing of all projects, on time delivery of all deliverables.
- Must be able to develop and implement corrective action plans and engage customers in the event a project becomes in jeopardy.
- Develop knowledge internally and externally, while continuing to learn and share knowledge with customers and team members.
- Work with sales leadership to strategize on new business opportunities and lead/support proposal efforts with support from the team.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure that the scope of work is properly identified in order to respond to requirements specified in solicitation documents.
Build and maintain proposal repositories for the storage of current and past proposal responses.
- Analyze impact (staff, schedule and costs) when an update of statements of work & amendments are issued by the customers.
- Work with sales leadership in preparing the competitive pricing data in support of cost/price proposal development that matches the scope of work identified during the RFP analysis/assessment.
- Manages professional services team including professional and technical staff and provides guidance related to Project Management and related issues.
- Sets department direction and motivates staff to achieve direction.
- Travel requirements as required at least 50% of the time. Most travel is international including Latin America, Middle East and Southeast Asia.
- Provides support, resources and guidance on all proposal efforts or components of proposals as they relate to Professional Services efforts. This includes the identification, allocation and assignment of resources in support of proposal development, creation of program management standards based on industry best practices and operating standards within the department.
- Develops and implements business vision, critical success factors and operating plans; develops and communicates department/enterprise vision, strategies, critical success factors and plans; develops high-level migration plans. Sets direction based on alignment to business and overall standards.
- Defines individual and project performance objectives and development plans and ensures alignment with project and department objectives.
- Formulates and executes process and organizational improvement direction and programs which enhance overall effectiveness; proactively seeks ways to improve management processes. Understands business process, issues/problems and applies appropriate PM and IT standards and solutions.
- Hires and manages Professional Services resources and may hire and manage individual contributors; coaches and counsels team members. Determines and manages staffing strategy and plan (# of FTEs, skills needed, depth of experience, internal and external staffing mix) consistent with the needs of the department. Ensures decisions related to hiring, firing and promotions are executed.
- In-depth knowledge of PM and IT concepts, strategies and methodologies and their application to business opportunities;
- Strong understanding of contracts, staffing, delivery, performance and operational excellence;
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills with experience and comfort presenting professional briefs and presentations to senior level management, clients, and stakeholders;
- In-depth knowledge of business operations, objectives and strategies;
- In-depth knowledge of project planning methodologies and tools and IT standards and guidelines;
Advanced knowledge of management concepts, practices and techniques;
- Enterprise software implementation and consulting experience.
- Knowledge of SAP, Oracle, Workday or Similar preferred.
- Healthcare industry experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in technical or business discipline or related experience; Master’s Degree preferred.
- 6+ year’s progressive related experience with 3+ years in leadership role.
At Ecaresoft we are changing the healthcare industry through continued innovation and the use of latest technology. Our solutions help organizations and physicians to provide better and safer care to their patients while improving the administration of their business. We are a team of more than 100 individuals. We are headquartered in the progressive city of Austin, TX. Users in over 25 countries are already benefiting from our solutions.