Full-stack software developers
Monterrey/Remote | Full-time
Imagine working with an inspiring team of developers in a flexible environment, working at your own pace either at the office or remotely, not having to worry about how many days of time off you have left and even bringing your pet to work.
Now imagine all that while coding a cloud-based system that helps people to have access to the health care they need regardless of their status.
That’s what we’re all about in Ecaresoft: democratizing healthcare by coding an awesome HIS/EHR platform.
Want to be part of the mission?
We need 6 Full-stack platform engineers to join our team in Monterrey (we take remote candidates too!) and help with the re-platforming of our SaaS products.
Cirrus is a modern, cloud-based HIS/EHR. We have an established technology foundation and are currently transitioning to a microservices architecture to provide extra functionality to our expanding user base. We’re looking forward to growing our product aggressively, therefore strong best practices, tidy development, design patterns, and testing is a must.
You’ll work closely with skilled members of a self-motivated multi-disciplinary team, taking part in the design, implementation, testing, and delivery of engineering solutions.
To accomplish our goal, we need you to have or acquire fast:
- Experience developing rock-solid and performant APIs with a modern tech stack: Ruby, Node, Elixir, Java…
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Experience with AWS and/or any other cloud platform.
- Skills working with Docker containers, Git/Github, Unix, Bash and networking/security
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery (CI/CD) tools & pipelines
- Passion for automation, simplicity, consistency, security, availability, and scalability of systems
What you’ll be working on:
- Design, code & execute new and existing microservices platform, APIs, datastores and integrations
- Implement tools and processes for scaling and faster deployment schedules
- Implement continuous testing practices to ensure quality, security, and performance
- Establish a technical vision with the development & product teams
Interested? Shoot us an email with your resume plus a couple of paragraphs explaining why you’d like to join the team!