Professional Services Manager
Mexico City, Mexico | Full Time
We are looking for an expert in project management
We’re a digital health company building solutions for hospitals, physicians, and patients, currently looking for a Profesional Services Manager, who will be responsible for leading, managing and providing oversight of Ecaresoft’s service delivery for customer projects and implementations
The Professional Services Manager will provide high touch customer engagement, staffplanning, quantitative business analysis, revenue cycle management, budget planning, financial modeling, performance measurement, policy implementation, compliance, and communications
This individual will be responsible for executing the strategy for new projects, developingrelationships with new and existing clients and managing project delivery. This individual willspend a significant amount of time interacting with clients, monitoring and measure teamperformance, provide leadership in proposal development. This position requires an individualcommitted to the success of the business and requires someone who is an entrepreneur atheart, with the drive and energy needed to succeed, willing to roll up your sleeves and get yourhands dirty.
Your responsibilities will be: The Professional Services Manager is responsible for providing oversight in developingproject plans and resources estimates, monitoring and tracking project execution andensuring budgets and timelines are met within the requirements of contracts.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with the eCareSoft’s customers and seniormanagement.
- Proactively engage customers for reviews, project performance, and execution.
- Establishing and managing expectations of service delivery and direct staff to accomplishdeadlines.
- Ensure proper staffing of all projects, on-time delivery of all deliverables.
- Must be able to develop and implement corrective action plans and engage customers in theevent a project becomes in jeopardy.- Develop knowledge internally and externally, while continuing to learn and share knowledgewith customers and team members.
- Work with sales leadership to strategize on new business opportunities and lead/supportproposal efforts with support from the team.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure that the scope of work is properly identifiedin order to respond to requirements specified in solicitation documents.
- Build and maintain proposal repositories for the storage of current and past proposalresponses.
- Analyze impact (staff, schedule, and costs) when an update of statements of work &amendments are issued by the customers.
- Work with sales leadership in preparing the competitive pricing data in support of cost/ priceproposal development that matches the scope of work identified during the RFPanalysis/ assessment.
- Manages professional services team including professional and technical staff and providesguidance related to Project Management and related issues.
- Sets department direction and motivates staff to achieve direction.
- Travel requirements as required at least 75% of the time
- Provides support, resources, and guidance on all proposal efforts or components of proposalsas they relate to Professional Services efforts. This includes the identification, allocation, andassignment of resources in support of proposal development, a creation of programmanagement standards based on industry best practices and operating standards within thedepartment
- Develops and implements a business vision, critical success factors, and operating plans;develops and communicates department/enterprise vision, strategies, critical success factorsand plans; develops high-level migration plans. Sets direction based on alignment to businessand overall standards.
- Defines individual and project performance objectives and development plans and ensuresalignment with project and department objectives.
- Formulates and executes a process and organizational improvement direction and programswhich enhance overall effectiveness; proactively seeks ways to improve managementprocesses. Understands business process, issues/problems and applies appropriate PM andIT standards and solutions.
- Hires and manages Professional Services resources and may hire and manage individualcontributors; coaches and counsels team members. Determines and manages staffingstrategy and plan (# of FTEs, skills needed, depth of experience, internal and external staffingmix) consistent with the needs of the department. Ensures decisions related to hiring, firing,and promotions are executed.
- In-depth knowledge of PM, Clinical and IT concepts, strategies and methodologies and their application to business opportunities;
- Strong understanding of contracts, staffing, delivery, performance and operational excellence;
Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills with experience and comfort presenting professional briefs and presentations to senior level management, clients, and stakeholders;
- In-depth knowledge of business operations, objectives and strategies;
- In-depth knowledge of project planning methodologies and tools and IT standards and guidelines;
- Advanced knowledge of management concepts, practices and techniques;
- Enterprise software implementation and consulting experience.
- Healthcare industry experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a clinical or business discipline or related experience; Master’s Degree preferred.
- 6+ year’s progressive related experience with 3+ years in leadership role.
This individual will be working in Mexico City, Mexico. Are you interested? Send us your resume and cover letter indicating why you are fit for this position and your salary expectations at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to share this job post in your social media and professional networks.