Senior Deployment Manager - Cirrus
Mexico City, México | Full Time
We’re scaling up our teams, and looking for an experienced customer-oriented Deployment Manager to join our Customer Success team in Mexico City. Customer Success is the term we use for ensuring our customers get the very best value from Ecaresoft. From making sure we understand their specific requirements around Electronic Medical Record (EMR) & ERP and helping them define and achieve success measures, to delivering a great implementation experience, driving adoption, supporting them with issues and building deep relations. As a team member of the customer’s success area, you will hold the critical responsibility of understanding customer goal, and making thoughtful recommendations to solve customer problems promptly and comprehensively.
As Senior Deployment Manager, you will work directly with senior customer stakeholders to implement a proprietary SaaS Healthcare Solution, respond to questions, and roll out best practices. You will be responsible for the planning, execution and implementation of our SaaS solution into healthcare institutions. Taking projects from initial scoping phase through to successful launch, this is a multi-task role where you will be handling multiple projects concurrently, so we’re in the hunt for a dynamic individual who is looking to challenge themselves and work in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Accountability for the entire implementation process from initial scoping stages through the solution delivery cycle through to ongoing account management
- Managing the project scope to ensure project targets and timescales are adhered to
- Working closely with clients to ensure the successful delivery of all projects
- Feeding into the product roadmap any ideas, tools and processes that can help us get our clients live more quickly and smoothly, and ways of improving the products & services we deliver
- Delivering and demonstrating outstanding results to, and for our clients from go-live
- Pro-actively identifying ways of improving the products and services we deliver
- Troubleshooting customer issues, ensuring they receive the most benefit possible from their investment in Ecaresoft solutions
- Align goals, metrics, and communication around planning and performance.
- Foster innovation and efficiency throughout the company, working in a consultative fashion with other department heads such as marketing, sales, academy and support groups.
- Maintain a positive attitude towards the company, management, other employees, and customers. (we protect our culture vigorously.)
- Be amazing.
- Computer Science degree
- Previous consulting firm experience is required
- 3+ years of experience managing consulting groups
- 2+ years of experience developing proposal responses
- Experience working with technical resources regarding installation, custom development and other technical activities required to successfully deliver a large-scale project.
- Familiarity with health, retail or insurance industries
- Excellent analytical skills, business and financial acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and experience
Competitive compensation package reflecting skills and experience An exciting opportunity to be part of a great global company with a unique informal start-up culture, great leadership and a strong vision. No extensive corporate bureaucracy guaranteed. Chance to take part in growing a rapidly developing business with fast industry growth rate Opportunity to grow your skills in our global team