Monterrey, Mexico | Full Time
We’re looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our Cirrus development team!
Cirrus is a modern, cloud-based HIS/EHR. We have an established technology foundation and are currently transitioning to a microservices architecture to provide extra functionality to our expanding user base. We’re looking forward to growing our product aggressively, therefore strong best practices, tidy development, design patterns and testing is a must.
If you’re interested in working on a project where you’ll have a direct impact in the architecture, tech stack and tools that will become the foundation of the product for years to come, this might be the right job for you!
You will work along with a self-motivated multi-disciplinary team, comfortable with the challenges of a rapidly growing product, taking part in the design, implementation, testing and delivery.
What we believe in:
- The people you work and surround yourself with mean everything: people that challenge you, people you can hang out with.
- This is your life calling: be it graphic design, development, sales, etc… you want to become an “expert” through constant learning and experimentation.
- We want to leave a mark in the world through our work, our products, and the impact they have on people.
What we’re looking for:
- Developing skills in rock-solid and performant APIs and client-side applications
- Being super comfortable using Git versioning tools, Agile methodologies such as Scrum and/or Kanban, state-of-the-art design patterns & best practices
- Product-driven & DevOps-minded individual. From the roadmap to production
- Quick learner, capable of adapting and switching between different programming languages & frameworks
- Good DBA skills
- Able to prioritize and carry on responsibilities, calmly under pressure & with minimal oversight
- Driven to deliver and balance between “getting things done” and “long-term maintainability & extensibility”
- Someone passionate about technology who loves working with like-minded individuals and doesn’t mind challenging the status quo every once in a while.
Interested? Shoot us an email with your resume plus a couple of paragraphs explaining why you’d like to join the team!