Monterrey, Mexico | Full Time
We’re looking for a passionate and collaborative DevOps Engineer to join our team in Monterrey!
We’re looking for someone to help us improve the reliability, scalability, security and ease of management of our SaaS Platforms. If you are someone with strong foundations, who can pick up new tools on the fly, this might be the job for you!
You’ll work closely with skilled members of a self-motivated multi-disciplinary team, taking part in the design, implementation, testing and delivery of engineering solutions.
What we believe in:
- The people you work and surround yourself with mean everything: people that challenge you, people you can hang out with.
- This is your life calling: be it graphic design, development, sales, etc… you want to become an “expert” through constant learning and experimentation.
- We want to leave a mark in the world through our work, our products, and the impact they have on people.
What we’re looking for:
- Being comfortable in a customer facing environment
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and intense attention to detail
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), and/or any other cloud platforms (Google Cloud, Azure, Digital Ocean)
- Skills working with Docker containers, Git/Github, Unix, Bash and networking/security
- Passion for automation, simplicity, consistency, security, availability, and scalability of systems
- Familiar with Continuous Integration/Delivery (CI/CD) tools & pipelines
- Understanding of Unit Testing/TDD is a plus
- Nice to have: Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases
What you’ll be working on:
- Design and implement the tools and processes used for faster deployment schedules
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, anticipating performance bottlenecks and provisioning new hardware as necessary
- Run software performance analysis and system tuning
- Instate monitoring protocols and fail-over measures
- Implement continuous testing practices to ensure security and performance
Interested? Shoot us an email with your resume plus a couple of paragraphs explaining why you’d like to join the team!