Sales Representative - Nimbo
Monterrey | Full Time
We’re looking for a rock solid Sales Representative
Jr Inside Sales Rep is the intersection between leading our customers to their definition of success and generating revenue for the solution that they need. The goal is to help convert our free-trial users into paying customers through email automation, our in-chat conversations, cold-calling, creativity and perseverance. You’ll learn how to use best-in-class tools like Hubspot and Intercom to achieve this.
We believe that the old ways of sales are not adequate for Nimbo’s clients. As the Inside Sales intern you´ll handle relationships with customers, function as an account executive for the physicians to find the best solution for them, to learn from the market’s needs and translate it into actionable sales and marketing strategies, and do the most important: educate your clients.
Why? The more they know, the more value they perceive - hence more sales opportunities.
Do you have what it takes?
- Experience with sales activities and / or telemarketing
- Goal oriented, Hustler, Dedicated
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Awesome people skills, well-spoken person
- Focused on action and results
- Open to feedback
- Willing to blend art and science
- Contact new Sign Ups
- Identify new sales opportunities
- Account Management
- Creation of actionable Sales and Marketing strategies
- Create best practices and scalable processes for Inside Sales
- Weekly Sales Activity Report
- Generate new paid Accounts, Upsell and Renew existing customers
- Attend Customer Queries
- Record All Sales Activity in CRM
Perks of the job:
- Open work environment: come see our office space… you’ll fall in love
- Good vibes and good people
- Competitive compensation package reflecting skills and experience
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a great global company with a unique informal start up culture, great leadership and a strong vision. No extensive corporate bureaucracy guaranteed
- Chance to take part in growing a rapidly developing business with fast industry growth rate
- Opportunity to grow your skills in our global team
- Work directly with the leadership team
Send us an email with a couple of paragraphs about yourself and a copy of your resume.