Sales Representative - Nimbo
Monterrey | Full Time
We’re looking for a rock solid Sales Representative
If you’re passionate about sales and are looking to represent a best-in-class software solution, keep on reading.
We’re redefining the standard of software solutions for primary care providers with Nimbo. We offer physician networks and clinics a tool to have a better control of their patients that is like nothing they’ve ever seen before.
We’re expanding and are looking for a sales representative to help us capitalize our opportunity in México.
Do you have what it takes?
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
- Experience selling SaaS, Software, or other innovative solutions to small and medium-sized businesses
- Team mentality & a powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Exceptional closing skills
- Become an expert at identifying challenges that our prospective customers face, which can be solved with our solution
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Follow up on highly qualified opportunities across México
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute a sales strategy as we introduce enhancements to existing solutions and/or release new products
- Bring your knowledge, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
Perks of the job:
- Open work environment: come see our office space… you’ll fall in love
- Good vibes and good people
- Competitive compensation package reflecting skills and experience
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a great global company with a unique informal start up culture, great leadership and a strong vision. No extensive corporate bureaucracy guaranteed
- Chance to take part in growing a rapidly developing business with fast industry growth rate
- Opportunity to grow your skills in our global team
- Work directly with the leadership team
Send us an email with a couple of paragraphs about yourself and a copy of your resume.