Monterrey (remote-friendly) | Full time
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our remote team.
As a Product Manager you will work closely with development and customer success to ensure that our products meet our quality standards and deliver real value to our users. On a typical day you will be talking with end users to provide support, testing new features and functions, and preparing training materials for the releases.
We believe that our software is only as good as the value our users get from it, as a Product Management you will help ensure that our development efforts have the desired impact on our user base.
- Provide amazing in app support to our user base, troubleshoot issues with end-users, and gather feedback and feature request on our application.
- Conduct testing on development release to ensure that they meet the functional requirements and that they are bug free.
- Generate release and training post: make collateral content to help drive adoption of new features.
- Go above and beyond for the end user - work with the customer success team to make sure users get the most out of their Nimbo subscription.
- Help the right message reach the right users; work with marketing to help users adopt Nimbo’s new releases and it’s existing functionality.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Spanish.
- A degree in technology, design or business preferred but relevant work experience accepted.
- Tech savvy.
- Ability to define and break down user problems and workflows.
- Comfortable presenting to large audiences.
- +1 year of relevant work experience in technology or healthcare environment.
- Experience with Webflow
- Previous work in remote teams.
- Experience writing technical or functional documentation.
- SQL skills or experience using data visualization tools like Tableau or Metabase.
Perks of the job:
- Remote work team.
- Good vibes and good people
- Competitive compensation package reflecting skills and experience
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a great global company with a unique informal start-up culture, great leadership, and a strong vision. No extensive corporate bureaucracy guaranteed
- Chance to take part in growing a rapidly developing business with a fast industry growth rate
- The opportunity to grow your skills in our global team
- Work directly with the leadership team
- Inclusive work environment.