Sr. Full-stack Platform Engineer
Monterrey, MX | Full Time
We’re looking for a passionate Full-stack Platform Engineer to join our team in Monterrey and help with the re-platforming of our SaaS products. If you’re interested in coding, design patterns, software architecture, devops and scalability, this might be the job for you!
Cirrus is a modern, cloud-based HIS/EHR. We have a established technology foundation and are currently transitioning to a microservices architecture to provide extra functionality to our expanding user base. We’re looking forward to growing our product aggressively, therefore strong best practices, tidy development, design patterns and testing is a must.
You’ll work closely with skilled members of a self-motivated multi-disciplinary team, taking part in the design, implementation, testing and delivery of engineering solutions.
What we believe in:
- The people you work and surround yourself with mean everything: people that challenge you, people you can hang out with.
- This is your life calling: be it graphic design, development, sales, etc… you want to become an “expert” through constant learning and experimentation.
- We want to leave a mark in the world through our work, our products, and the impact they have on people.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience developing rock-solid and performant APIs with a modern tech stacks: Ruby, Node, Elixir, Java…
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Experience with AWS and/or any other cloud platform.
- Skills working with Docker containers, Git/Github, Unix, Bash and networking/security
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery (CI/CD) tools & pipelines
- Passion for automation, simplicity, consistency, security, availability, and scalability of systems
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and intense attention to detail
- Driven to deliver and balance between “getting things done” and “long term maintainability & extensibility”
- Being comfortable in a customer facing environment
- Able to prioritize and carry on responsibilities, calmly under pressure & with minimal oversight
- Quick learner, capable of adapting and switching between different programming languages & frameworks
- Someone passionate about technology who loves working with like-minded individuals and doesn’t mind challenging the status quo every once in awhile.
What you’ll be working on:
- Design, code & execute new and existing microservices platform, APIs, datastores and integrations
- Implement tools and processes for scaling and faster deployment schedules
- Implement continuous testing practices to ensure quality, security and performance
- Establish a technical vision with the development & product teams
Interested? Shoot us an email with your resume plus a couple of paragraphs explaining why you’d like to join the team!