Customer care expert
Monterrey | Full-time
We want to reduce the cost of healthcare by creating products that help physicians, hospitals, and payers operate in more efficient ways. For that, we need someone that takes ownership and is passionate about solving problems through great software products.
Healthcare is hard. But we like solving hard problems, this is where you come in.
We’re looking for someone to help us build an enterprise product that users actually love to use, work directly with a number of stakeholders to facilitate solutions to our users’ everyday concerns.
What we believe:
- Meaningful work, meaningful relationships.
- We don’t need babysitters.
- What’s right, not who’s right.
How will your daily job look like?
- Receive our users’ requests and provide them with practical solutions
- Analyze, prioritize and classify users’ requests
- Provide a solution for 1st and 2nd level requests
- Escalate 3rd level incidents to Engineering and follow-up on the solution
- Document and register product feature requests from customers
What we expect you to have is
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area (software engineering, medical or processes)
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attitude
- Assertive communication
- Ability to work in team
- Focus on results
- Continuous improvement and self-learning
- Experience in customer support (desirable)
- Technical skills in SQL (desirable)
Enter text in Markdown. Use the toolbar above, or click the ? button for formatting help.