Middle East - Delivery Manager
Egypt | Full Time
We’re building a world class team to develop a world class product. We’re looking for an incredible delivery manager to join us. Someone that takes ownership and is passionate about solving problems and delivering great products.
Healthcare is hard. But we like solving hard problems, and so should you. Building an enterprise product that users actually love to use will be your everyday goal.
What we believe in:
- The people you work and surround yourself with mean everything: people that challenge you, people you can hang out with.
- This is your life calling: be it graphic design, development, sales, etc… you want to become an “expert” through constant learning and experimentation.
- We want to leave a mark in the world through our work, our products, and the impact they have on people.
What we’re looking for:
- Driven to deliver and balance between “getting things done” and “long-term maintainability & extensibility”
- A development team leader, who maintains a productive working environment and cares about developer happiness
- Quick learner, capable of adapting and switching between different programming languages & frameworks
- Someone passionate about technology who loves working with like-minded individuals and doesn’t mind challenging the status quo every once in a while.
What you’ll be working on:
- Co-ordinates and evolve production & delivery workflows
- Establish a technical vision with the development & product teams
- Focus on strategies to dismantle technical bottlenecks
- Being super comfortable using Git versioning tools, Agile methodologies such as Scrum and/or Kanban, state-of-the-art design patterns & best practices
- Experience with software architecture patterns
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), and/or any other cloud platforms (Google Cloud, Azure, Digital Ocean)
- Great DBA skills
- Understanding of Unit Testing/TDD
If you’re interested, send me your CV and cover letter about you and why you’d like to join us to email@example.com