General accounting manager
Monterrey, México | Full Time
This position is accountable for performing a variety of advanced clerical/accounting functions in accordance with standard procedures in general accounting, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations and another related financial area.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist with month-end financial closing activities, preparation of journal entries, accruals and account analysis.
- Uses automated systems to input data, reconcile accounts and respond to inquiries.
- Verifies and compiles data and prepares moderately complex financial reports and analysis.
- Performs analysis of specified accounts, interplant balances and unbilled transactions.
- May collect delinquent accounts receivable.
- Prepares and generates outstanding account reports and billing. May perform data entry to applicable databases and/or spreadsheets.
- May train, direct or audit work of lower level clerks. May lead special projects or team functions.
- Supports vendor payments and bank operations.
- Assists with Internal and External audits.
- Consolidation & intercompany reconciliations will be a plus
This job might be for you if you fit the following Requirements
- English Level
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- 5 years of experience
- Experience on ERPs
- Advanced Excel
- Quick learner
Enter text in Markdown. Use the toolbar above, or click the ? button for formatting help.