Full Stack Engineer - Nimbo X
Monterrey, MX / Remote | Full Time
We’re looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our Nimbo X development team in Monterrey!
Nimbo X is a modern, easy-to-use cloud based EHR. We have a established technology foundation surrounded by a microservices architecture to provide extra functionality to our users. We are looking forward to grow our product aggressively, therefore strong best practices and tidy backend and frontend development, design patterns and testing is a must.
Nevertheless we are always experimenting with new tech, therefore if you’re interested in working on a project where you’ll have a direct impact in the architecture, technology stack, and tools that will become the foundation of the product for years to come, this might be the right job for you!
You will work along with a self-motivated multi-disciplinary team, comfortable with the challenges of an early stage but rapidly growing product, taking part in the design, implementation, testing and delivery.
What we believe in:
- The people you work and surround yourself with mean everything: people that challenge you, people you can hang out with…
- This is your life calling: be it graphic design, development, sales, etc… you want to become an “expert” through constant learning and experimentation.
- We want to leave a mark in the world through our work, our products, and the impact they have on people.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience developing rock-solid and performant APIs and client side applications
- Coding skills with Python (Django), Elixir (Phoenix) or Ruby (Rails) is a plus.
- Experience with modern front-end JS frameworks like React, Ember, Angular, Vue…
- Quick learner, capable of adapting and switching between different programming languages & frameworks
- Great DBA / (No)SQL skills
- Being super comfortable using Git versioning tools, agile software development flows, state-of-the-art design patterns & best practices
- Able to prioritize and carry on responsibilities, calmly under pressure & with minimal oversight
- Driven to deliver and balance between “getting things done” and “long term maintainability & extensibility”
- Someone passionate about technology who loves working with like-minded individuals and doesn’t mind challenging the status quo every once in awhile.
Interested? Shoot us an email with your resume and/or github account plus a couple of paragraphs explaining why you’d like to join the team.
Website: https://www.nimbo-x.com/ Dev Blog: https://medium.com/the-backlog-by-nimbo-x